This town has too many memories of things I didn’t do, choices I didn’t make.
Nothing like an evening cuppa jitter beans.
Sunday morning whiskey. Crying makes lowly Goodbyes. I'm trying mine. Street, cigarettes, pistol--trouble.
“You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor shrap hunting knife in your eye.”
-Hunter S. Thompson-
Another Nickel’s Worth of Wisdom
- “It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.”-Dave Barry-
- “Cigarettes are a classy way to commit suicide.” -Kurt Vonnegut
- “Don’t stir all the warmth out of your coffee; drink it.” -Kate Chopin-
- “Some very considerable part of the gestural language of public places that had once belonged to cigarettes now belonged to phones.” -William Gibson-
- “I like coffee exceedingly…” -H.P. Lovecraft-
That moment when you have to tell someone they make a poor cup of coffee.