The gloaming brings a pulsation. Here I yield. Thither I go. At the least I'll pull an all-nighter. At the most I'll be carelessly disobedient. The figurative is piffle. The literal is caution.
Six Bits of Wisdom
- “What hath night to do with sleep?” -John Milton-
- “No one but Night, with tears on her dark face, watches beside me in this windy place.” -Edna St. Vincent Millay-
- “At night we are all strangers, even to ourselves.” -Alexander McCall Smith
- “No man knows till he has suffered from the night how sweet and dear his heart and eye the morning can be.” -Bram Stoker-
- “Night, the mother of fear and mystery, was coming upon me.” -H.G. Wells-
- “Beware the night, child. All cats are black in the dark.” -Jean Genet-
Toward the train station.